Looking for ac and heater ducts for my 72 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised you are having a tough time finding these as they were the same for all 71 through 73 Mustangs(With AC and heat).

I will see if I have any spares as I am past that point in my restoration.  Do you need everything, or just certain vents?

I am willing to make a deal, or there are vendors like OMS and Motor City Mustang that can help too.  I am in the Kansas City area if shipping logistics are of concern.

PM me!!

kcmash

If KC doesn't find any - I have whatever ducts you need for A/C and non A/C cars

The defroster dash ducts are different for just heat VS A/C - cars

If KC doesn't find any - I have whatever ducts you need for A/C and non A/C cars

The defroster dash ducts  are different for just heat VS A/C - cars
Ok, thank you very much! I need the left and right ducts

Last edited by a moderator:
I am surprised you are having a tough time finding these as they were the same for all 71 through 73 Mustangs(With AC and heat).

I will see if I have any spares as I am past that point in my restoration.  Do you need everything, or just certain vents?

I am willing to make a deal, or there are vendors like OMS and Motor City Mustang that can help too.  I am in the Kansas City area if shipping logistics are of concern.

PM me!!

kcmash
Thanks for your help, I need the left and right ducts

The defroster dash ducts  are different for just heat VS A/C - cars
Ok, thank you very much!  I need the left and right ducts
I looked today and could not find mine.  I did find a fan box.  If you are in a hurry I suggest going with Don at OMS, as I am unsure if I will find mine.

kcmash

Back