Looking to buy full sized center console

mds512

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Hey guys, I am looking for a black center console. I want the full console with the arm rest, not just the floor shifter cover. It has proven to be quite difficult unless I want to drop 500.00 on ebay lol. If anyone has one, or knows anyone who does, I'd really appreciate the help.

jeremycfr

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback
2017 Fastback
An aftermarket version is now listed on several websites. Not sure if it is in stock yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe59287

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Vert-Mach 1 tribute.
Kona Blue/Silver, white top
351C
Good news!

While searching eBay for you (I saw a center console the other day) I found some sweet black kick panels. Both sides, $25. Perfect. Oh, the console is ginger and is $275. Looked a little rough...

OLE PONY

VIP Members
Staff member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Hey guys, I am looking for a black center console. I want the full console with the arm rest, not just the floor shifter cover. It has proven to be quite difficult unless I want to drop 500.00 on ebay lol. If anyone has one, or knows anyone who does, I'd really appreciate the help.
I see this is your first post, so welcome to the site. Please post an introductory thread and post some pics of your Mach 1.

I noticed you are in Northern Virginia; I'm in Warrenton. Maybe we can meet-up sometime.

Good luck with finding a console.

mds512

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
I appreciate the welcome. I just noticed the intro page and I will create a thread with pictures as soon as I get home. But Warrenton isn't too far. I'm in Manassas currently.