• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy full sized center console

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mds512

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Hey guys, I am looking for a black center console. I want the full console with the arm rest, not just the floor shifter cover. It has proven to be quite difficult unless I want to drop 500.00 on ebay lol. If anyone has one, or knows anyone who does, I'd really appreciate the help.

Good news!

While searching eBay for you (I saw a center console the other day) I found some sweet black kick panels. Both sides, $25. Perfect. Oh, the console is ginger and is $275. Looked a little rough...

Hey guys, I am looking for a black center console. I want the full console with the arm rest, not just the floor shifter cover. It has proven to be quite difficult unless I want to drop 500.00 on ebay lol. If anyone has one, or knows anyone who does, I'd really appreciate the help.
I see this is your first post, so welcome to the site. Please post an introductory thread and post some pics of your Mach 1.

I noticed you are in Northern Virginia; I'm in Warrenton. Maybe we can meet-up sometime.

Good luck with finding a console.

I appreciate the welcome. I just noticed the intro page and I will create a thread with pictures as soon as I get home. But Warrenton isn't too far. I'm in Manassas currently.

Back