Lots of factory parts for sale.

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Doug's 73 Mach1

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
Do you have the transmission wire harness that connects to back up switch and seat belt warning switch?  

jakosaur

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351C H-code. AOD swap in progress
2000 Harley Softail Standard
Ram air, center console, shifter, zbar, clutch pedal and steering wheel are gone.

Left to sell is 4 speed toploader with bell housing and clutch fork, center bezel with 3 gauges, Speedometer, Tach and fuel gauge.
Just for the sake of argument, how much for the center bezel and the tachometer?

Thanks,

Jake

janis1990

Reaction score
My Car
1971; Mach I, fully restored inside and out, blue; 351 Cleveland engine; new 17" wide tires with Mustang emblem. I am having some problems with the light/blinkers, etc and was told that I needed a new wiring harness. I wanted to check out the forum and solicit other Mustang owners advice.
Hi,

Do you still have the instrument cluster printed circuit board? If so, how much are you asking for it?  Is it in excellent condition?  Some of my lights/horn/speedometer, etc are not working  on my 71 Mach 1. Thanks! Janis

Dark Horse

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang 351 CJ w/ auto Q code convertible.
1971 Chevelle SS 454 4 speed
Did you sell the air cleaners?

gcdunlap

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
351C
[url=https://ibb.co/kchcRS4][img]https://i.ibb.co/LpCpLZx/1971-Mach-1.jpg[/img][/url]
Ram air, center console, shifter, zbar, clutch pedal and steering wheel are gone.

Left to sell is 4 speed toploader with bell housing and clutch fork, center bezel with 3 gauges, Speedometer, Tach and fuel gauge.
How much for the center bezel with the 3 gauges... Very interested...

Dark Horse

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang 351 CJ w/ auto Q code convertible.
1971 Chevelle SS 454 4 speed
How much for the ram air air cleaner?

Latest posts