Mach 1 parts car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach I Q code
61 Impala
67 Chevelle
78 Bradley GT II
On our Chevelle site, we have a thread called "pay it forward" it is where members donate stuff to other members free (they do have to pay the shipping)

I have this rusty 72 about stripped and ready for the crusher. There is not much left of it, but I would hate to send it if it has a part that someone needs. Just e-mail me if you need something and I will cut it out only thing left that bolts on is the heater and I don't need that.

nothing under the car is worth saving.

[email protected]

On our Chevelle site, we have a thread called "pay it forward" it is where members donate stuff to other members free (they do have to pay the shipping)

I have this rusty 72  about stripped and ready for the crusher. There is not much left of it, but I would hate to send it if it has a part that someone needs. Just e-mail me if you need something and I will cut it out only thing left that bolts on is the heater and I don't need that.

nothing under the car is worth saving.

[email protected]     /////   do u hav a 73 quarter inside rear window molding//////

Back