• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mach 1 Spoilers front & rear and all hardware for both, (SPOILERS ARE SOLD) also White aftermarket center console (Sold)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very interested. I'm near College Station, bud have a buddy that lives in Arlington that could probably pick them up for me. First in line.

c d e s a u l o s at g m a i l dot com

Do you happen to know the type, size, thread, and length of the hardware that holds the front spoiler on? I have a spoiler and no hardware!

Hello Bufus,

The following part info is what was OE for the front spoiler on the Boss 351. The Ford part number is (40953-S8) and is 1/4" - 20 X 3/4". This screw is a self-tapping hexagon washer head screw with a zinc-plated finish. You can probably find these at your local hardware store. If you can't find them, AMK products offer a set of 14 under their part# F-977. These are more than likely available at your favorite Mustang parts vendor and are often referenced to the AMK number. Keep in mind that aftermarket finishes may not be the same as the Ford original hardware.

40953-S8.png

Back