Mach1 club

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visit the forum at least once or twice a week. I admit that I read more than anything and I'll post up stuff when I've got something to add, but I spend the greatest amount of my 'forums' time here. If I could reach the forums from work (blocked through the proxy for some reason), I'd be more active.

I visit the forum at least once or twice a week. I admit that I read more than anything and I'll post up stuff when I've got something to add, but I spend the greatest amount of my 'forums' time here. If I could reach the forums from work (blocked through the proxy for some reason), I'd be more active.
I've tried and as of today it seems to be gone. Vanished like in the Bermuda Triangle. Could you try it and see if you can find it?

I've tried and as of today it seems to be gone. Vanished like in the Bermuda Triangle. Could you try it and see if you can find it?
I'm at work... proxy server still says, "Not Authorized." Sorry.

Yeah after 2 days it's back. Alright which one of you stole it and put it back. Just kidding the internet is a funny thing and I guess I don't quite grasp all of it. Thanks everyone for your response's

Eric, if you have a Smartphone you can use TapTalk, I know its free for Android OS, you can do all forum activities through it.

What about the Mach 1 Club amalgamating with our Forum?:shy:

Think of the possibilities.:cool:

Greg.:)
my guess is that will never happen. The Mach I club is probably chocked full of 69 and 70 folks that honestly think our cars are NOT WORTHY of the status of Mach I. Dont be surprised if they say no.

Eric, if you have a Smartphone you can use TapTalk, I know its free for Android OS, you can do all forum activities through it.
Yeah... I don't have a smart phone. I'm not a luddite, though - I just prefer my ruggedized flip-phone - no butt-dialing, WAY better battery life, and I can't take it into my office anyway - an expensive (and delicate) smart phone would just burn-up in my center console.

My phone is for calling and talking to people. My computer is for surfing the web. ;) :D

Mach 1 club started sometime around the same time as this site got off the ground by a guy named Joe, who was a member here as well. He had an awesome '72 Gold Glow Mach 1 he was working on at the time. Things changed for him and he wound up selling his Mach 1, but kept the site going anyway. He's a really cool guy, and has been a great friend to this site over the years as well. Lots of our members here are also members there. He's also a fiend for Mach 1 and classic Mustang technical and historical information, and has amassed a huge library of things he's either found online, or scanned in himself.

As for the idea of combining the sites - aside from the obvious (and underlying) issues with doing something like that, I believe the members over there would be just as accepting of us as we would be of them - they're all a great bunch of folks. Mach 1 owners are a fairly exclusive group, much like '71-'73 owners - they are not really part of the mainstream Vintage Mustang crowd and recognize that by sheer numbers alone, there were most likely more '71-'73 Mach 1s than all other years combined (aside from the '74-'78s that most people tend to forget about). '71-'73 owners are all welcome over there as well - I'm not trying to take any readership away from this site by saying that, either.

hmmmm 4 by... interesting experience you've had with them. For 4 years that I've owned mine...I experienced exactly the opposite response. Prior to buying the 71 I absolutely recall MANY 69-70 owners felt like the BIG BODY CARS ruined their Mustangs history. Glad you found these guys they are an ODD bunch based on history.

Back