• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maverick & Mercury Factory Forged Aluminum Wheel Caps

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Since I have this ruptured disc in my neck and can do not much of anything been sorting through bins. I have hundreds of boxes and bins full of parts from selling at swap meets in years past. I have four perfect center caps for Maverick Forged Aluminum Wheels. The Maverick was exactly the same wheel as the Mustang.

I also have 4 perfect Mercury center caps for Forged Aluminum Wheels. The Mercury wheels have a larger center hole that needs a bushing to use on Mustang.

So make me an offer if interested. As far as I know the Maverick and Mercury are not sold as a repo. You can get the Mustang.

David, one of the logos looks like horns  :p

By going through hundreds of bins did you come across a jack and handle, I don't know what would be correct for a 71.
Yes I did but put back up, lol. Would have to find again. I did label some boxes with intent of putting on spreadsheet with location.

I forget how many different mfgs. of jacks there were and yes there are lots of different versions. Not an expert on jacks. You can see differences in these two.

Back