Mechanic recommendations Charlotte, NC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hscott

Reaction score
Hello. I wonder if anyone can recommend a good mechanic in the Charlotte area that can help me trouble-shoot a rough idle on my 1972 302 while in gear. Car has been tuned, new plugs, wires, electronic ignition, etc. Could be a vacuum issue ...the only vacuum line in use is ported vacuum off the carburetor. Manifold vacuum was bypassed. Hopefully, it is something simple but this is beyond my expertise and I am hoping to find a mechanic or a "volunteer" mentor that can help. Thanks very much for your suggestions.

Last edited:
Hello. I wonder if anyone can recommend a good mechanic in the Charlotte area that can help me trouble-shoot a rough idle on my 1972 302 while in gear. Car has been tuned, new plugs, wires, electronic ignition, etc. Could be a vacuum issue ...the only vacuum line in use is ported vacuum off the carburetor. Manifold vacuum was bypassed. Hopefully, it is something simple but this is beyond my expertise and I am hoping to find a mechanic or a "volunteer" mentor that can help. Thanks very much for your suggestions.
Sorry, just saw this one. Do you still looking for a good mechanic in the Charlotte area??

Back