Meeting up with other forum members

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
A few years ago Jeff (droptop73) contacted me and said he'd be in the OKC area on business and wanted to try and meet up with some OKC members.  So we arranged for him to meet me and Chuck (C9ZX).  It was cool - like we had been friends a long time.  We all agreed to try and do it again next time Jeff was in town. 

Here is that link: https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-cool-weekend-with-c9zx-and-droptop73

Fast forward to a few days ago.  Jeff contacted me and said he'll be back in OKC and wanted to meet up again to catch up.  Sounded good to me so I arranged with Chuck and another good friend of mine and member on here,  Richard (liftmech) and we all met up at Chuck's then went out to eat.  Afterwards we went back to Chuck's and all continued with some great bench racing!  These guys are all really sharp gearheads and talked a lot of ultra technical stuff.  Much of their discussion was way above my head but I still really enjoyed their company. Sometimes I learn by listening. LOL  These guys know their stuff!!!!!

Here's a pic  of us all in Chuck's garage standing by his ultra nice 69 Boss 302 powered Cougar Eliminator and his concourse 1972 Q code Mach 1.

left to right Jeff, Chuck, Richard and me (Ray)

Quatro amigos Ray Chuck Jeff Richard Oct 2018.jpg

BTW for those that don't know Richard (liftmech) - he has a 71 Mustang M code 4 speed conv. Can't wait til that car is up and running so we can hit a few local shows and cruise-in events.  He is really close!

Anyway - good times.

Ray

It was an enjoyable evening and it was good to see Jeff again after several years. Chuck

Hmmmm...,.  I seem to have missed my invite. Maybe I was too young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since I don't have your number, I sent smoke signals.  It was raining but hey I did what I could!

lollerz

Ray

Hmmmm...,.  I seem to have missed my invite. Maybe I was too young.

Since I don't have your number, I sent smoke signals.  It was raining but hey I did what I could!

lollerz

Ray

There is an old joke here bc you do have my number. Just sent you a text.

Back