Memphis Interrnational Auto Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Your car looks great :)

Are the sports covers hard to find?
No, they are in my garage, I even know where rofl 

Original to my car but I will go a slightly different route, original dog dish center caps without trim rings ...

The sports covers are all around ebay, they are not seldom. But to find a good original undented set it could take a while...

No, they are in my garage, I even know where  rofl 

Original to my car but I will go a slightly different route, original dog dish center caps without trim rings ...

The sports covers are all around ebay, they are not seldom. But to find a good original undented set it could take a while...
Ooooh, if you ever want to sell them, please let me know! :)

No, they are in my garage, I even know where  rofl 

Ooooh, if you ever want to sell them, please let me know! :)
Ok. I will keep that in mind ::thumb::

As Vinnie indicated, they can be found but most have bad curb damage or the inevitable twisted off simulated lug from an over zealous mechanic. I bought about 5 sets to get 4 show quality covers. Do not see many cars with them anymore and I think that makes the car a little more interesting to the purists.

Back