Merry Christmas!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible 351c 2V
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I have been cooking pretty much every waking hour of this week so far, and still have some more prep to do.

Here's to you and yours! May your holidays be filled with joy!

Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year!

Me and my wife are traveling to see the in-laws tomorrow then heading over to see the my family for Christmas day. Having some good ham and potatoes.

Merry Christmas to all you great folks. Have fun with your families that's what its all about, never know how long we will be around to see them, treat every day as precious as it is!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my friends here on the forum and their loved ones. I have to work but j want you to celebrate for me too.

I second Thin Lizzy, hope Santa brings you some toys for the stangs, im not getting my wish of starting the ole girl Christmas day, but I should have the new front end suspension and steering by tomorrow to open on Christmas day which makes up for it.

Merry Christmas all

BTW CZ, it sounds like an invitation to your feast is a thing to be cherished!!
All of you are welcome anytime! Today we are going to have ham, cheesy potato casserole, corn, green bean casserole, spiced peaches, deviled eggs and dinner roles.

And wine, of course.

Maybe start it all off this morning with a nice stiff bloody mary... Yep, As soon as I'm done here, it's off to the kitchen to mix up a nice stiff bloody mary!!!! I need a little hair of the dog after last night's euchre marathon.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Merry Yuletide from the UK!

My wife & me had a quiet one this year. Walk in the park earlier then an organic roast chicken with roast potatoes, veg & gravy. Simple but seriously delicious.

Back