Met someone that retired from Ford Worked in the Prototype area.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
I have the craziest luck for meeting people. Since Covid is dying down I wanted to get social again. So I joined a dating site. One reason I joined it was looking through their free stuff and you could look at pics and some info about members. One gal jumped out it seemed, so I joined. Well I send her a post and we end up meeting on Saturday at one of our local Hard Cider producers, Bold Rock Cider. She pulls in driving a yellow mustang convertible with black top. I told her she would never believe it but I have a yellow mustang convertible with black top.

During our hours long conversation I learned she retired from Ford and had worked many years in the prototype department tracking issues. So she knows all about how Fords are built and we hit it off. So Sunday we went for a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway and had picnic. She will be going with me to the all Mach 1 and Boss Mustang show at the MOM, Mustang Owner's Museum, in July with my 1973 Mach 1.

She moved here from Michigan for retirement to here so I think we live 8 miles apart. Glad I am still lucky, lol. I had met with three others on the site but they do not stand a chance. Don't meet many car gals for sure and a Mustang also.

Pics of where we stopped at Looking Glass falls in Pisgah National Forest. They shot scenes for Last of the Mohicans movie there. So looks like a great summer. Water temperature is in the 50's those people are freezing, lol.

20210613_163851.jpg

20210613_164446.jpg

Latest posts

Back