• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mint stock hood for sale and ram air hood for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
i have a mint normal hood from a 73 convertible paint seems to be original its like a orange red in good shape but someone burned through paint on the parts tht stick up a little, no rust that i can see anywhere missing trim piece up front looking for 100 obo , also i have a original ram air hood for sale it has rust and front trim is missing, also a little bent just on front lip but i think trim piece would cover it ok ,nothing major, the hood can be fixed i believe, there are some small pinholes in it in areas, mostly in the under frame part, ill have to see if i can find what year its from as far as price make a fair offer i wont take 50$ ill gladly send pics once i take some to anyone interested im selling because i bought a whole car for parts and have a mint ram air hood that was in storage thats what im using on my car once finished

thanks!

also want to add a friend of mine has a bunch of parts im not sure what he has but i know he has a bunch of things if your looking for something i can give you his number

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, can you post pics of the Ram air hood ?

yes ill try and take a few today

sorry i havent gotten a chance in the past month to get some pics ill go take some today are you still interested i would take 100 for the ram air hood for anyone interested! also have original trim panels for the top of blue standard door panels for sale

Back