• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

misc parts best offer taken

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
Parts in photo for sale. Bunch of tail light lenses. Some housings all housings have flaws. Bunch of stuff all best offer

28sc3ee.jpg

both fuel necks are pending as well as a pillar trim.

also have 3 deluxe gauge trim. the piece that goes around speedometer tach etc. the chroming is no good one 2. on one its yellowed but still a bit shiny. best offer taken

staggered shock upper rear mount. convert your car to staggered shocks for that boss clone. 100 obo

Last edited by a moderator:
10 plus ship? Has some rust inside.

I'm interested in a taillight wiring harness for a 72.
If the OP does not have one, I might be able to supply one for you.

i have a tail light harness but id go with midlife. he makes sure they are working properly etc. its a safer bet

i have a tail light harness but id go with midlife. he makes sure they are working properly etc. its a safer bet
Is your's intact, no splices, etc? I can verify proper function. How much will you take for yours?

Thanks,

BT

after inspection of my harness it is missing one light bulb socket and looks to have been spliced together by a previous owner let me know if your still interested. thanks

Both fuel necks and a pillar are sold. Letting this stuff go cheap!

after inspection of my harness it is missing one light bulb socket and looks to have been spliced together by a previous owner let me know if your still interested. thanks
If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to see a photo of the harness and to know how much you'll take for it.

Thanks,

Brian

I will gladly email you some pics of the harness. Shoot me a pm with ur email address. Glad you guys got the parts!

Back