Missing Dome Light

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande will undergo three phase build process. Phase 1 is complete (driver). Phase 2 is interior/exterior restoration. Phase 3 is ++ performance.
My car is missing the dome light. 73 coupe, can’t feel one where I suspect it would be. Now, in all of the interior, it appears, the headliner is the best condition. So, I suspect that was replaced but the dome light wasn’t. So, does someone have the X and Y coordinates for its location? I found the wire going up the drivers sail panel, so I’m pretty sure the power is there. Thank you.

Steve I have a sports roof but , I believe the dome light lines up with the front seats ( see picture).
If you press gently there should be a raised flat spot where the wire for the light is. It is a mounting point for the Donnie light. Mine was on the passenger side of the light towards the windshield.
Once you have that located you can feel for the other mounting points. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_3401.jpeg
    IMG_3401.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back