Mmmm...not a fan of the new fixed top menu....

Flatback72

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sprint Sportsroof
With all respects to the good people who run and maintain this forum, I'm not really a fan of the recent change where the top menu stays at the top of the screen (where I've scribbled in red) and won't scroll out of the way. On my monitor I've lost 2 inches of forum viewing space at the top, makes me feel like I'm viewing the forum through the back window of a 72 fastback!  :-/

3Cq04B0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Brett, with all the thousands of words in the English vocabulary, to equate your new forum view to that of looking out the rear window of 71-73 Fastback is (as MasterCard would say) Priceless! May of not been your original intent, but I've sure had my laugh for the day.   :)

delawarebill

Reaction score
My Car
'73 fastback, 302 auto. new paint and all the interior re-done. new tires/wheels
[url=https://ibb.co/nRVcVLd][img]https://i.ibb.co/yVMyMQv/side.png[/img][/url]
Brett, with all the thousands of words in the English vocabulary, to equate your new forum view to that of looking out the rear window of 71-73 Fastback is (as MasterCard would say) Priceless! May of not been your original intent, but I've sure had my laugh for the day.   :)
i totally agree.. if u own a f/b u know exactly what he's talking about.. good one :goodpost:

but is that your home page u pictured??? mine has all the threads listed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
I actually like it, because now you don't have to scroll all the way down to find the "Back To Top" button or "View New Posts" when jumping back to the stack to find the new threads.  Having the CPs and other site links right there is handy as well.  My mouse's scroll wheel loves me again.