MPC manual to download

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice resource, thanks for posting.

I was one of those that hated the '58 T-birds, after the '55 to '57s. Then along came the '61s, even bigger. However, now I would like to have either style, especially the '61 to '63s. I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket :)

Nice resource, thanks for posting.

I was one of those that hated the '58 T-birds, after the '55 to '57s. Then along came the '61s, even bigger. However, now I would like to have either style, especially the '61 to '63s. I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket :)
The car I remember the most was my parents '68 T-Bird 4-door Landau baby blue with white top. Being stationed in Germany when my dad drove this car around with us kids in the backseat people would look at us like we were from a different planet LOL.

David, Great research tool and find by Hemikiller for members looking for info for their vehicles. Had used them in the past when one of my catalogs crashed, but with no group index like the officially licensed versions, a little more scrolling is involved. As you suggested probably copied from one of the E-Catalog CD's as that would be ALOT of scanning to turn around and offer as a free download.

The problem with the 73-79 MPC is that as parts were discontinued (Before the Nov 88 final issue) they were actually removed from the catalog. Unlike the 65-72 version, which did not drop part numbers from the applications, looking for some parts can be difficult for the 73 Mustang.

And...by the way, did you find the dual points and condenser for your 73?

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with the 73-79 MPC is that as parts were discontinued (Before the Nov 88 final issue) they were actually removed from the catalog. Unlike the 65-72 version, which did not drop part numbers from the applications, looking for some parts can be difficult for the 73 Mustang.

Yeah, I figured that out after several frustrating searches. I'd like to get a late 70's release, unlike the  1988 final release I have.

Back