Mustang Cruise Today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys, I got the pleasure to go on a nice Mustang cruise today with about 50 other Mustangs. There was an all Mustang show before the cruise for about 2 hours, then we all jumped in our cars and took a 60 mile cruise along the river with one stop for ice cream. It was a really good time, mostly newer cars but a few classics. I was the only 71-73. My parents drove their 66 and 68. All went off without a hitch and my car ran perfect but did have one hiccup. While messing with my exhaust cutouts at the show, one malfunctioned and stuck open. It blew the fuse in the controller and I had to drive 60 miles with 1 open header. VERY fun! Heres some pics and a couple videos from the show and cruise. Enjoy! Also check out the 1999 Ranger with the 2002 mustang front end and interior. Its in the last video. The trip actually went right past my house. So we stopped at home and jumped out and filmed the rest of the cars going by.

2w58sn8.png

14jyxyq.jpg

ek1ah3.jpg

25iu1aw.jpg

mmpv5z.jpg

20tgx7o.jpg

spciew.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you're back on the road Kevin. The car sounds great...film/record longer next time, it's like sweet music to my ears!!!!! Eric
Thanks. It sounds a lot better when the cutouts are working properly. lollerz my wife was filming. I just gassed it a little. I had my 2 sons in with me so no crazy stuff.

What is that truck thing at the very end of the second video?

Mustang front end on a pickup? Or am I seeing things
Elizabeth , google "muskrat" you will find some articles about it. 1999 ranger with 2002 front end and interior. It has a nice 351 Windsor in it.

Back