Mustang Memories Car Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Is anyone in the Detroit area planning on going to the Mustang Memories Car Show at Ford World Headquarters in Dearborn Michigan on Sunday Aug 19th?

I am planning on going and hopefully meeting up with John J. The weather looks good, so I'm almost sure I'll be going over the big river.

I thought it might be nice if some of us could meet up finally. I also plan on wearing my Orange 7173Mustangs.com T shirt...…. or maybe the blue one! Anyway I will have a Forum T shirt on.

go to www.mocesm.com for details.

Hope to meet up with some of you,

Geoff.

Is anyone in the Detroit area planning on going to the Mustang Memories Car Show at Ford World Headquarters in Dearborn Michigan on Sunday Aug 19th?

I am planning on going and hopefully meeting up with John J. The weather looks good, so I'm almost sure I'll be going over the big river.

I thought it might be nice if some of us could meet up finally. I also plan on wearing my Orange 7173Mustangs.com T shirt...…. or maybe the blue one! Anyway I will have a Forum T shirt on.

Geoff.
I'll be there with my green 71 Mach 1.  I don't know what I'll be wearing that day  :D

Geoff.
I'll be there with my green 71 Mach 1.  I don't know what I'll be wearing that day  :D
 I'll definitely look for you. My car is a Light Pewter Mach 1 and I usually display it with its original California plates.

Look forward to meeting you too.

Geoff.

I'll be the guy with the Boss 351 , changing the headlights in the parking lot ! LOL

Just don't make me install the LED dash light kit also !!

Mark

P.S. Mark , can you bring an under dash light housing with you???? (Free lunch)

I will be there with a 73 red vert with a white top. I will be the tall old guy with a wrench in my hand fixing something that broke on my car that day. :mad: . Hope to see everyone on Sunday.

John J.

I'll be the guy with the Boss 351 , changing the headlights in the parking lot !  LOL

Just don't make me install the LED dash light kit also !!

Mark

P.S.   Mark , can you bring an under dash light housing with you????   (Free lunch)
Don't have one!!

PM sent to you.

Just got back home from the Mustang Memories Car Show at Ford World HQ.

Great show loads on Mustangs to see and several other notable Fords. I'll post a few better pics once I get to sort them out.

Also it was really nice to actually meet a few other Forum members, notably John J, Mark, mwilson7 and Mark, SVO25CJ

I think I can safely say we really enjoyed meeting and talking about our cars.

Geoff.

So guys, here are a few pics of the show. I'll not post pics of the other member's cars, that's up to them, but there is one of mine and a few general shots. These were taken early before the crowd arrived!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back