Mustang Museum Limited availability 73 diecast

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like the same company doing other 71-71 Sportsroof Mustangs. Red Mach I, Grabber Green Metallic Mach 1, Calypso Coral Boss etc.. The rear spoiler is heading towards Plymouth Superbird territory

I have a small bunch of collectable die-cast, one of which is a Hot-Wheels sized ( 1/64 ) scale "Eleanor", never opened, however, it's not a Hot Wheels, it was packaged under the brand "Racing Champions". The vast majority of my die cast is American Graffitti, and boxed collector series Hot Wheels special sets. I didn't start off wanting to collect any of this stuff, I had a hot-rod buddy , then President of the L.A. Roadsters Car Club, who was into it, and decided I should be too, so he kept bringing me hard to find die cast, and I've just kept 'em. There's Ed Roth Ratfink stuff and old car model kits hangin'out as well.

Last edited:
I don't need to collect models and die casts, I have a few of each, but the artwork on the old 60s-70s model kits is something else. It all got dull in the 80s, except for the Tamiya stuff.

Back