Mustang Round-Up Bellevue Community College

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'73 gold glow Mach 1
'73 phoenix red Porsche 914
'06 go-mango Daytona Charger
'60 Piper Comanche
2012 Mustang Roundup & All-Ford Picnic

July 19-22, 2012

“World’s Largest Annual Gathering of Mustangs!”

Ride & Drive – July 19, 2012

Pacific Raceways

7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Limited to 80 vehicles (Ford powered only)

$150/driver pre-registration $175/day of (with restrictions)

All vehicles must pass a technical inspection

Personal safety equipment required

Mandatory Drivers Class at Embassy Suites, Bellevue (no exceptions)

July 18th @ 6:30 pm

206-353-2391 (after 6pm only) or email at [email protected]

Pony Trails - July 20, 2012

Take your pony on a scenic, back-road cruise to the Tulalip Resort in Marysville, WA

Free - 8:30 a.m. at Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA

Drivers meeting at 8:45 a.m.

Lunch available for purchase

206-367-8524 or email at [email protected]

MCA Regional Judged Show – July 21, 2012

Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA

7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Registration must be postmarked by June 30, 2012 for the entry fee of $45/car

Late registration fee is $65/car

Late registrations will be accepted up to the limit of 100 cars entered in the show.

No registrations accepted after 9:00 a.m. day of show.

Contact: Lois Robinson, Registrar 206-817-0756 or email at [email protected]

Dinner Banquet – July 21, 2012

Embassy Suites, Bellevue, WA

6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Stand-up Comedian

Special Guest Speakers

Raffle Prizes

Entry Fee: $45/person

Contact: Joel Schleppi 425-239-3609 or email at [email protected]

People’s Choice Show – July 22, 2012

Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA

“The World’s Largest Annual Gathering of Mustangs”

9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Gates open at 7:30 a.m.

All Ford vehicles are welcome

Souvenir T-shirts, Raffle Prizes, Food Concessions, Automotive Vendors

Trophies Awarded in 50+ classes

Participant fee: $20/car

Spectator fee: $10/car

Wish i could be there! You taking your car? If you do..take some pics..lol
I will probably check it out both days. I don't think my car is up to the judging standards yet, but I'll probably roll in on Sunday for the People's Choice show.:cool:

Hmm, might be able to make it to this one. Thank you for the heads up! :)

Rich

I will probably check it out both days. I don't think my car is up to the judging standards yet, but I'll probably roll in on Sunday for the People's Choice show.:cool:

The Frau and I'll be dropping by on Sunday around noon to check out the cars for the people's choice, hope to meet up with you and any other site members, that may be there. If you'll be there Sunday shoot me a PM and we'll exchange cell#'s.

Jim

Hi Kevin,

It was nice meeting up with you! That is one beautiful 73 you have. Hopefully next years round-up will be a lot sunnier, lol. Take care!

Rich

Next year we need to get a large gathering of 71-73 Stangs. This year there were 4 71-73 Mach 1's and 6 69-70 Mach 1's. Usually there are many more 69-70's. Guess who won all 3 places, you got it 3 70 Mach 1's. Even though there was a cherry 71 Mach. He wins Gold everytime he enters the judged show.

In a peoples choice show it is hard for a 71-73 to win against 69-70's. If we get more there we might be able to get them to separate them again. They used to be separated but because not enough cars showed up they combined them with the 69-70.

My car really is not a show car. I keep my hood down because she is unrestored and the engine compartment is a mess. I have been slowly freshening it.

BTW in the 69-73 All no 71-73 won.

It can be discouraging but I am too pig headed to quit trying. I am thinking about joining the Round-Up committee for next year. I do not know if I can make a difference but remember I am pig headed, LOL.

I am already a Board Member so I might let that go so I can be on the Round Up committee or I might do both, decisions, decisions.

It was nice chatting with your wife and you at the show. I'll post up some pictures when I get a chance.

Have a great day,

Kevin
Kevin it was great meeting you, hopefully one of these days we can get enough 71-73's together here in WA to do our own cruise, I believe we have 7 members in WA on this site alone that have our cars. Now that would be a sight; a group of 71-73's cruising down the freeways of the great Northwest.

Jim

Next year we need to get a large gathering of 71-73 Stangs. This year there were 4 71-73 Mach 1's and 6 69-70 Mach 1's. Usually there are many more 69-70's. Guess who won all 3 places, you got it 3 70 Mach 1's. Even though there was a cherry 71 Mach. He wins Gold everytime he enters the judged show.
I believe I know which 71 you're talking about, the green one. I must admit it appeared to be the holy grail for concurs 71 Machs. I took some pics of the engine compartment.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Jim that is the car I am talking about. Very nice car and a very nice guy. He also has a Q Code 1973 Sportsroof while it is not in as good of shape as his 71 it is still a nice car.

Jim if you put together a 71-73 cruise I am in. I know a guy that owns a 1972 Mach 1 the same color as Commanche's and mine. His wife owns a 1973 Grande.

I met him at a car show this year. He was not at this years Round Up. I don't think Round Up could have taken three gold glow Mach's, LOL.

I believe I know which 71 you're talking about, the green one. I must admit it appeared to be the holy grail for concurs 71 Machs. I took some pics of the engine compartment.
Wow...That is a nice motor bay!!

But;) Looks like its missing original radiator...And is it just me or is the buck tag a little too nice and in the wrong spot? "could be wrong" I know mine is originaly on the drivers side...but i guess they could of changed that by 1973..hehe.....Over all..Wow alot nicer than my motor bay...lol

Back