Mustang Show in Sevierville, TN end of month 3/31 & 4/1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Hello guys and gals,

I have not been on in a while due to sickness but thought I would give a heads up for this show.

They contacted me and wanted one of my 73 to be in a special display they are doing. There will be a car for every year 1964 1/2 - 2017 on display inside the convention center.

Jeff Southard was who I was talking with and I did send him to the Forum to see if someone could fill the spot. You get a special plaque from the show.

Here is link to his cl ad where he was looking for cars to finish the list. I think the 73 was his last needed.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/6043295829.html

I wish I could go but not right now.

Hope to hear from someone that visits the show and see some pics.

Also the big show swap meet in Charlotte is that weekend also. If any of you guys needing 429 parts or any rare parts that is the place to find them there were probably a dozen vendors that had Ford rare parts last year. It is huge probably over 200 acres now. All of the infield inside the track and big area behind the track. There was anything for a 429 you could need, pricey but there.

Cheers

Back