Mustangs and politics....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red73

Reaction score
My Car
73 convertible
No, I'm not opening that can of worms! However, I had a dilemma this morning as my wife's Mini was in getting snow tires so she ran off with my Fusion. What to take to the voting place? :chin: Hmmmm... Roads are clear, weather good, gas in tank.... ::thumb::

Might have been the best part of going to the polls this morning!

Well, I don't have 7123 to drive yet and I had to get there quickly, so I took the 2001 lightning:D

Normally I drive the mustang but today it was at my secondary storage location. The weather here in the Phoenix area is perfect for cruzing around in a Mustang.

No, I'm not opening that can of worms! However, I had a dilemma this morning as my wife's Mini was in getting snow tires so she ran off with my Fusion. What to take to the voting place? :chin: Hmmmm... Roads are clear, weather good, gas in tank.... ::thumb::

This is what you take to the voting place

sorry i wanted to post a pic of my truck but way too complicated:(

Last edited by a moderator:

This is what you take to the voting place

DIESEL1.png

We drove the wife's Porsche in on early voting and won, thank the people.

I thought of taking the '71 429, but the polling place here in PA was the basement of a nearby Lutheran church with a dusty stone lot across the street. To keep things Ford-related I took our Lincoln Navigator L and my 11 year old daughter was curious about the process so she came along. She stood in the voting booth with me and got to see democracy in action as we won the state for the first time in ages.

I thought of taking the '71 429, but the polling place here in PA was the basement of a nearby Lutheran church with a dusty stone lot across the street. To keep things Ford-related I took our Lincoln Navigator L and my 11 year old daughter was curious about the process so she came along. She stood in the voting booth with me and got to see democracy in action as we won the state for the first time in ages.
Took my 3 year old daughter to vote with me too. Not because she wanted to see democracy in action but she wanted to ride in the mustang.

Back