mustangshirley

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I invited this pretty young lady to join our ranks, so I figured I'd re-post some of her photos from Motortopia until she does! Her name is MustangShirley. Is there anything better than a beautiful woman next to a beautiful Mustang? Even better...she is not a hired car model, this is actually her car!

_J7H3873JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

_J7H3992JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

Buena_Vista_Car_Show_and_Skretch_Owl_66_Medium.jpg

GetAttachment2jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

GetAttachmentCAE33P6Ujpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

94.jpg

04_Medium.jpg

Believe it or not, there is a 1972 Mustang in those photos! Here's the proof...LOL!

IMG_0005_Medium.jpg

http://www.motortopia.com/cars/1972-ford-mustang-9519/car-pictures/1972-mustang-mach-1-11175/page1#album

Rocketfoot, do you know what color this car is?

I checked her website but there were no specs on it.

It looks Medium Yellow Gold, but not sure.

it's called Championship Gold. It's pretty close to the color thats on the new Mustangs, just not as bright

Thank you for welcoming me here on this site. i will start adding pictures real soon. Thanks Rocketfoot for adding a few of my pictures that i have on motortopia

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME Aboard!

It is obvious that a lot o work has gone into your car. Look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

WELCOME Aboard!

It is obvious that a lot o work has gone into your car. Look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

yes a lot of work has went into RAGE and there's gonna be a lot more, too. i have a lot of plans :D

Back