My car!! Someone pinch me!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd give my right nut for a 429CJ...LOL
No wonder you don't own one!! lollerz
Mwilson7......were you the fellow that bought the grabber green car from Japan a few weeks ago? I was seriously looking at that auction too. Grabber green is an awesome color for these cars.

Do you have a thread where you have posted more pictures?
yep, that's me! Car is safe and sound but I won't be able to get behind the wheel until December as I'm out of the country. It's killing me to say the least!

Here's a link with some pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1971-mustang-j-code-429-cj-r

Very, very nice car indeed! If it is still all original and in good shape, while being nearly 100% original I'd consider painting it to make it completely 100% again (I like yellow better than black so maybe I'm a little biased there ;-) ). Your call of course :)

Either way I wish you many happy and safe miles with it!

Congrats and welcome from another 429 Mustang owner. I have had my 429 SCJ for a little over 23 years. If you have any questions regarding these cars don't hesitate to ask. Much information on this site. Beautiful car... again congrats and happy motoring.

The delivery process is killing me! My car is somewhere on the roads of the great canadian plains!

How long does it take to deliver a car from Edmonton to Toronto????

I hate waiting!................I just cant stand to think of all the people who have had there grubby hands on my car!:)))))))

Update soon.......

Back