My car!! Someone pinch me!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure that is correct. Can I send you the video? Then you can see what I mean....

The hooks were put on the axle.......the hooks where then pulled forward......the hooks were on the rear of the axle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure that is correct. Can I send you the video? Then you can see what I mean....

The hooks were put on the axle.......the hooks where then pulled forward......the hooks were on the rear of the axle.
Are you saying they took the winch cable that is supposed to sinch down the front hooks and ran it under the car and hooked it to the rear? That is not the proper way to transport a vehicle. If they had to make a 'panic stop', what would keep the car from sliding forward on that smooth surface into the winch and forward structure of the flatbed/rollback?

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!! Glad you got it in good shape and that it's all you hoped it would be. And that the spoiler issue WAS a perspective effect because of the angle the picture was taken from!! I would not have guessed that it would be just that.

My bad and I apologize.

Great car!!! And you do look happy.

I like the T-shirts and cap you had made. That's pretty cool!!!

Congrats on a cool car!

AWESOME!! ::thumb::::thumb::::thumb::

Good lookin' car!!

::congrats::

Very happy for you! I'm so glad it made is safely across the pond.

It might be a reflection but take a look at the driver's side hood lock. Make sure it is not pulling down on the metal/paint there. Mine did that and it can be adjusted.

(I believe I just pissed on the man's parade but I just want to make sure the paint is being damaged)

Very sharp and clean. I hope you really enjoy this beauty!

Back