My first garage!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sportsroof
2010 Mustang GT
As I type this, my wife is putting down the deposit for a house. I have never had a garage before, it is a pretty big deal for me. Always wanted my own space to be able to work on my car, and not worry about leaving it outside.

http://www.zillow.com/h/10-Fountainbleau-Rd-Clarksville-TN-37042-41846036/

The garage is in the basement, and is the entire basement. It is pretty big!

I'm pretty stoked about it. Just thought I'd share. This will be my home for the next few years until I'm out of the military.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is too small

Sort of kidding, congrats but as with every garage I had or built they always end up to small - or I keep to much cr&p or both

::congrats::

AND

:worthlesswithoutpics:

It is too small

Sort of kidding, congrats but as with every garage I had or built they always end up to small - or I keep to much cr&p or both

AND

Ain't that the truth! Our current house is about a third bigger than the old one, except for the garage, it is smaller! :-/

It looks like you garage is also HEATED! That is way too good. I'm under cover but mighty cold in an outbuilding. At least I have electric but no insulation so no heater...

It is too small

AND

Yup...sorta like airplane seatbelts: they and garages shrink with time.

Congrats! It's second only to having a full bonified shop, especially in the Summer and Winter months.

First lesson about a garage. No matter how big it is..... It will never be big enough!!! Congrats!!!! garage.JPG Yes, that's my Mustang taking up my entire 3 car garage!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The better news is I live 45 minutes from Clarksville and I am always up for getting my knuckles bloody
That's good to know, I was actually just checking your car out.

And yep, it is air conditioned and heated. The washer and dryer are down there too, so I have somewhere to plug in a welder :p

Back