my shop

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible. 351C 4V
1968 Ford F-100 300 str6 3 sp
1999 Ford Contour sport V6 5sp
2000 Ford F350 4X4 7.3 turbo diesel dually
2000 Ford F150 4X4 5.7L
This is a pic of my shop where I have all my fun. My wife call's it my home!!!

It is a mess but I sometimes like it that way so my son can not work in here!!!!LOL:D

shop 001.JPG

shop 002.JPG

Great shop Doc....I think if I had a shop like that my wife wouldn't see me !!
Yep, she does not from morning till bed time!!!! I love it!!! 100' from the house.

yes it's a 32" TV, I am looking to get a 55" for there. I figure since my wife calls this my house I should have every thing I need up here!!!!LOL

I love the lift, I don't know how I ever lived with out one!!!

Looks great! Our shop is a little smaller and much more cluttered! LOL

yes it's a 32" TV, I am looking to get a 55" for there. I figure since my wife calls this my house I should have every thing I need up here!!!!LOL

The next thing you know your wife will put your bed out there too rofl

The next thing you know your wife will put your bed out there too rofl
thats funny, she already told me that since my shop is 2X the size of the house!!

Deminsions?
30' deep X 42' long X 12' 6" high and it is a 11,000 lbs lift so I can pick up my F350 dually.

I hope to expand the shop this year by, 18' deep( started but not done yet) and 20' on the lift side. most of both walls will come out when done! the only walls left will be the back corner where my welding table is.

Back