My sons first car. 72' Mach 1 H code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My son just bought his first car. A 72' Mach 1 H code, and he hasn't stopped smiling since. According to the Marti report, it's 1 of 1.

Attachments

• Happy guy.jpg
    Happy guy.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 6
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 2
  • mach back.jpg
    mach back.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
  • mach front.jpg
    mach front.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 3
  • 72 Mach 1 Marti report.jpg
    72 Mach 1 Marti report.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
Welcome from Ohio. Very nice looking car. Tell your son congrats and get him involed on our site. Lots of good info and a great bunch people willing to help out when needed. Also, have him post a few more pics of under the hood and inside the car.

My son just bought his first car. A 72' Mach 1 H code, and he hasn't stopped smiling since. According to the Marti report, it's 1 of 1.
Nice looking Stang your son has there. But be advised Granjer...his car is going to be a real chick magnet!!

Nice looking Stang your son has there. But be advised Granjer...his car is going to be a real chick magnet!!

My experience has been that unless it's obviously expensive, cool cars only attract other car guys. Which always annoys the girls because the guys just stand around talking cars all night.

Thank you. Between college and this thing, he doesn’t have time for chicks. His words, not mine. 😎
Yeah...when I was younger, I was surely attracted to pretty girls ,but I didn't spend much time chasing chicks either, ( an occasional date was enough ). I was into the Car Club deal, and hanging with those guys and drag racing on weekends. It was my choice. Then, later in life you realise what you passed up. You now have the desire, interest, and have the time, but not the opportunity you had when you were a young man. Though I did have some times that I wouldn't trade, still one thinks about what might have been. Today? The lines have been blurred between the whole Boy / Girl situation. I think I lived through a better era. Times have gotten so weird out there, it's a good thing I found the right girl when I did, and married her.

Last edited:
Back