NASA Scoops

1971Fastback

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback Mustang
1973 Coupe Mustang
Hello all, I'm looking to purchase the scoop inserts for the NASA hood I recently picked up at an auction. Has anyone purchased the the Repro scoops yet, I see used ones on Ebay that cost as much or more then a set of new ones. I know most times original is best, but if new has a good fit and ready for paint I might go in that direction.

TommyK

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
Hello all, I'm looking to purchase the scoop inserts for the NASA hood I recently picked up at an auction. Has anyone purchased the the Repro scoops yet, I see used ones on Ebay that cost as much or more then a set of new ones. I know most times original is best, but if new has a good fit and ready for paint I might go in that direction.
I bought a pair from MU and they are rough. I should have returned them but I didn't.

Tnfastbk

VIP Members
Staff member
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Give [email protected] Mustang a call. He has always been honest about repop parts with me.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
Are u looking for block offs or funcioal scoops?

auron73mach1

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1 4bb swapped Q code
89 cummins swapped 4x4 f350
96 f350 dually stock
I have a set I'm willing to part with if you're interested