NASA Scoops

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1971Fastback

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback Mustang
1973 Coupe Mustang
Hello all, I'm looking to purchase the scoop inserts for the NASA hood I recently picked up at an auction. Has anyone purchased the the Repro scoops yet, I see used ones on Ebay that cost as much or more then a set of new ones. I know most times original is best, but if new has a good fit and ready for paint I might go in that direction.

Hello all, I'm looking to purchase the scoop inserts for the NASA hood I recently picked up at an auction. Has anyone purchased the the Repro scoops yet, I see used ones on Ebay that cost as much or more then a set of new ones. I know most times original is best, but if new has a good fit and ready for paint I might go in that direction.
I bought a pair from MU and they are rough. I should have returned them but I didn't.

Give Don@Ohio Mustang a call. He has always been honest about repop parts with me.

Are u looking for block offs or funcioal scoops?

Back