• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEED A SET OF SHOULDER BELTS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since no one responded, you might try Don at OMS or Mike at Motor City. These have become hard to find. I believe the plastic covers and SS "W" shaped storage clips are reproduced, Don or NPD. Chuck

Since no one responded, you might try Don at OMS or Mike at Motor City. These have become hard to find. I believe the plastic covers and SS "W" shaped storage clips are reproduced, Don or NPD. Chuck
Right on C... I have some time yet so I will see if any one responds..

Right on C... I have some time yet so I will see if any one responds..
They are both pricey but.... Ssnake-Oyl and Python Restoration may be able to point you to a source. It is always the small parts that are hard to find. I hope you find something. Chuck

Scott I'll see what I have VS waiting projects needs.

Might have an extra set.

Don

Seat belts are different between 71-2 and 73. What year do you need?

Not sure if the shoulder harnesses are different or not. Correct me if im wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott, I haven't had time to go through my boxes. I think I have a pair. July is the worst month to ask me to do something...it's vacation time and kids are running around everywhere while I'm tring to prep all the gear, etc.

Stay tuned. Lol

Scott, I haven't had time to go through my boxes. I think I have a pair. July is the worst month to ask me to do something...it's vacation time and kids are running around everywhere while I'm tring to prep all the gear, etc.

Stay tuned. Lol
I hear that Don ! If theres anyway I could get them the first week in Aug that would be great. I just sent out the paper work for insurance etc. so I can plate the new car ..Already booked my flight out west..Would love to have them when I'm out there..PM me when you find them. Thanks again !

I had a set of either black or dark blue.... i cant remember, but i will check tomorrow or this weekend. Im pretty sure i had an extra set in a box in the loft in the garage. I will let you know if i find them

Bought a set, front/rear, on eBay recently for my '71 Grande.

They are black and not blue like the rest of the interior, but most

of the dash is black so I can make it work.

Will probably have the originals restored by Python at some time.

mike

Back