NEED ALL MEMBERS TO RESPOND PLEASE!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the science going on recently I was curious as to the number of 71 vs 72 vs 73 on this forum. Please take the time to post up year and make. Believe it or not this will give a pretty good sample group as to the percentage of survivors vs the # produced. IF YOUR PROUD OF IT, POST IT!!!

2- 73 Q codes. 1 sport package automatic, 1 regular interior 4 speed.
1972 Q Code Convertible

gif upload

72 Q code Mach 1. Doing a full restoration in the shop. For sale also.

6a548d36a7efc7b9b4c1a4b55e4ea19e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1973 351C- 2V Convertible

With all the science going on recently I was curious as to the number of 71 vs 72 vs 73 on this forum. Please take the time to post up year and make. Believe it or not this will give a pretty good sample group as to the percentage of survivors vs the # produced. IF YOUR PROUD OF IT, POST IT!!!

1972 Grande 351 Clevo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is a 72 Mach 1fastback. I don't know what engine code she was it came from the factory with a 351 2V engine but now she has a 408 stroker motor that produces just under 600 hp. After having the engine built it wouldn't fit under the hood so I put a blower scoop on it and let her breathe from above the hood.

When I had her dyno tuned and tested I had to leave the garage. They ran her up to 8000 RPM and I was expecting to see pistons come through the hood but she held together and I drive her around town regularly. There are no trailer queens in my garage.

Back