• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

need console clock dial

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1 Q-code 351CJ
1968 289 Coupe
2005 Mustang V6 Legend Lime
1968 Chevrolet Nova
1964 Corvette Stingray
1986 Corvette "Official Pace Car"
1986 Mercedes 190D
Guys ,

I'm restoring a long console for my 72.

I need a clock face , does anybody has a spare one or a good print so i can make myself one :huh:

Kind regards,

JB

72clock[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jim ,

Thanks for the reply.

The link you gave me is for a clock lens , i'm looking for a clock face/dial.

JB

I don't have an original clock , i have no clock at all , i like to build my own quarts clock for my 72 Mach1.

But i want it to look authentic ,so i only need a clock face/dial.

JB

JB,

You probably already know this, but you can get it completely restored by Bob, http://www.rccinnovations.com. He is doing my console clock now. I should get it back today. I'll post some pics hopefully today.

JB,

Your best bet would probably be contacting DON @ OMS to get a clock to convert. I can get you a picture of the clock face I have in my console, but my thought is that it would be hard to duplicate by itself. A graphic artists I am not. Let me know if you need me to snap you a picture?

Brian ,

I realy apreciate it if you take some pictures from your clock face.

I'm not a graphic artist also , but i did some restoration on pinball backglasses in the past, so i could give it a try.

I saw that you make good progress on our car, keep up the good work!

Did i ever tell you that you painted your car a funny color......

I think i like it :D....

Maybe you can email the pictures to my office ?

[email protected]

JB,

Your best bet would probably be contacting DON @ OMS to get a clock to convert. I can get you a picture of the clock face I have in my console, but my thought is that it would be hard to duplicate by itself. A graphic artists I am not. Let me know if you need me to snap you a picture?

Back