Need entire driver side power window switch, and bezel and passenger side seat trach (the one with the handle)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Animal Lawyer

Reaction score
So they took my door apart and the power window socket is trash and the plug in switch module intermittently stops working, does anyone have an extra (I have no idea what a reasonable price is). Also on my passenger seat I seem to have a drivers side adjuster (the handle goes in the wrong direction) I have one that is correct but the lower part (that gets bolted to the car) is cut off and I cannot figure out how to remove the track from the base (if it is possible) to swap it.

Doug's 73 Mach1

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
What year 71, 72 or 73?  73 uses different switches the 71 and 72.  

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
So they took my door apart and the power window socket is trash and the plug in switch module intermittently stops working, does anyone have an extra (I have no idea what a reasonable price is). Also on my passenger seat I seem to have a drivers side adjuster (the handle goes in the wrong direction) I have one that is correct but the lower part (that gets bolted to the car) is cut off and I cannot figure out how to remove the track from the base (if it is possible) to swap it.
The 73 switch is available aftermarket as the complete 5 gang assembly

Here is one 25.00 shipped 

Master Power Window Door Switch 1972-1977 for Ford NEW

eBay item number: