Never Waste a Bad Idea

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you got it all wrong. Install those shake flashlights on each side and then put in hydraulics and get that puppy bouncing to keep them lit.
Thanks Jason. Never thought of that one. Its helpful information like that that keeps me coming back to this sight.

hahaha funny. Small Honda generator in the trunk??
That's not a bad idea Don. The trunk floor is one of the few areas that might actually support something over 4 pounds without falling out on the road.
Would that make your car an import and require metric wrenches?

hahaha funny. Small Honda generator in the trunk??
That's not a bad idea Don. The trunk floor is one of the few areas that might actually support something over 4 pounds without falling out on the road.
I have a set of metwrenches that can go either way. So if I find a Prius motor at the local flea market, I'm ready.

I have a set of metwrenches that can go either way. So if I find a Prius motor at the local flea market, I'm ready.
I have used Dave's "swinging" metric wrenches that can go either way and hate them... Sorry Dave.::thumb::

I have used Dave's "swinging" metric wrenches that can go either way and hate them... Sorry Dave.::thumb::
I prefer the term "bimetric wrenches.

Back