New 67 for the stable

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Had the same six in my 66 stang until last year. Developed a knock and was tired. Yanked it for a 302. But I had no complaints about it. Light, enough power for tooling around, easy to work on, and great gas mileage.

my first car was a 67! red with a white vinyl top, 289. somehow it had a Jaguar cloth interior in it! got it for just $350 and yes it ran, and looked pretty good all around. Nice find.

Great buy for a daily driver! The very first Mustang I owned was a dark green 67 289 coupe. And one I wished I still had.

Those 200 sixes were pretty tough little engines. Could be found in just about all of Ford's light and medium size cars from 1960-1983.

And if you ever decide to put a set of wheels on it, hang onto those wheel covers. Those are the 66 spinner wheel covers that were very popular and still look good to this day! ::thumb::

Nice car! I've always been more partial to the '64.5-'68 coupes over the fastbacks. That looks like an awesome find. ::thumb::

Back