new 71 mach 1 owner from ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on upgrading the 14x7 magnum 500 wheels to 15x8 all around. drive train has all been rebuilt 302 built to 306 with 375 hp and c4 with a 3.50 limited slip differential. not much to do other than adding bigger wheels and tires and upgrading to front disc brakes. just gonna drive it and enjoy it.

I plan on upgrading the 14x7 magnum 500 wheels to 15x8 all around. drive train has all been rebuilt 302 built to 306 with 375 hp and c4 with a 3.50 limited slip differential. not much to do other than adding bigger wheels and tires and upgrading to front disc brakes. just gonna drive it and enjoy it.
If you want to go with factory disc brakes, I have a couple of complete set ups

Hello Joe,

Mogadore is just "around the corner" from Canfield where I live.  If you get bored during the winter and this virus thing slows down, give me a yell.  My garage is open year round as it is heated.

Just in case you are not aware, there are a couple of Mustangs clubs close to you; the Northeastern Ohio Mustang Club and Mahoning Valley Mustang Club.  Both have web sites with more info.

Mac

Why not doing only minor upgrades and enjoy it as is most of the time  :goodpost:

Looks and sounds like a great upgraded car! Have fun with it! 

:welcome:  from Germany! 

Back