• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Decor Group Trim Moldings for sale.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys. I have for sale 8 of the 10 pieces for the decor group trim. The only ones missing are for the driver fender. We bought a set a few months ago for the guys 71 I'm restoring. When they arrived they had some quality issues, minor scratches and small pitting on one piece. I made a deal for a discounted price and bought almost another complete set to make a really nice set for the 71. So I have 8 pieces for sale. We paid $450 for a complete set. Not sure what to ask for these 8. If interested let me know. Also if you need more pics I can get more. 

Damn.  Now I kinda wish it was a full set, I hadn't ground off the door pins, and it was 4 years ago. ;)

I'm thinking I might just put 'em back on, since I'm probably never going to add the hockey stripes [on my originally "a no-stripe car"].   :chin: 

Lookin' Sharp, Man! ::thumb::

They can be attached by drilling holes for the mounting studs. The pins aren't necessary. You would have to take inner door panel off to access the nuts but it would be doable.

:chin: :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin:

Still for sale!!!!  All 10 pieces cost $450. I have 8 of the 10 pieces for sale. Brand new never on a car...... $175 plus shipping!!!    Someone has got to need these things...... this will help pay for my gaskets for my motor!! :D

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, already!

PM Sent.  :shootself:
LOL!!! you the man Eric!!
What can I say - you drove a hard [to refuse] bargain.  Personally, I think you targeted me when I first showed interest, and expertly wore me down with your superior skills and tactics, playing (or should I say 'preying') on my impulses.  You had to know I'd probably cave and kept shoving me closer and close to the edge (of Wuss Cliff, most likely), where you wound up with cartoon precision and booted my ass into the abyss.  Or... whatever.  rofl

Well played, Sir!   

Actually, I'm looking forward to it.  As I already mentioned, mine is an original 'no stripe' car and I was missing everything forward of the doors, so I just pulled 'em off.  When I had the car painted, they got the rocker edge/stripe on the passenger side door wrong, since the door's a little off (alignment-wise) - but the stripe is straight.  I've also seen too many hockey stripe kits installed crookedly or drooping (internet pics, mostly) so I decided not to go with the stripes.  Now, I'll put it back to 'right' with the rocker molding, and solve both issues by re-aligning the door when I do.

After that, I guess I'll need to dig my urethane bumper out of the storage unit and repaint it, since it'll be the only thing missing from the original trim configuration, aside from hub caps and wood grain trim on the inside, that is.

Back