New Flowmasters

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73greengold

Reaction score
My Car
73 convertible
302 2bbl
Ram Air
Wow! Just put flowmaster 40s on my car replacing 10 year old (or older) turbos, what a difference in sound. Nice and aggressive but not overbearing. Only running 2 1/4" pipes with cyclone long tube headers but very happy for now.:D

How 'bout some video of that American Thunder? I'd love to hear it! (Need some ideas for mufflers on the 72!)

How 'bout some video of that American Thunder? I'd love to hear it! (Need some ideas for mufflers on the 72!)
As soon as I get the car back I will video tape the exhaust for you and post it.I have a rough idle cam in there so it should sound pretty good.

well here is the video but I was alone so you can't here it will I am driving.And keep in mind I have an aggressive rough Idle cam.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OLPtZRb5UI

IT IS LOUD AS HELL:p

MY NEIGHBORS WILL LOVE ME WHEN i LEAVE FOR WORK AT 5:45 IN THE MORNING HAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! The Flowmasters do sound great! I just got a new HD camera so I'll get a video of mine as soon as I figure out how to work it! LOL

Back