New from FL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequel88

Reaction score
My Car
'71 Coupe
-250ci Inline six
-Modded Log Head
-Autolite 2bbl Carb
-Pertronix Ignition
-Super Stock 7mm Plug Wires
-Dual 14" Magnaflow Glass packs
*Currently awaiting a T5 swap!
Hey! I just stumbled across this site this afternoon and had to join! I own a '71 Coupe, which I've had for almost 14 years. Started on the project with my dad when I was 12. It's running a lighly modded (for now) 250ci six, with a 3spd top loader. Planning on swapping in a T5 later this year, and possibly building a new engine. I'm just slowly starting to map out that build.

I'm looking forward to being part of this group! Cheers!

T-Bone

IMG_6838866039737.jpeg

IMG_48032022387194.jpeg

::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome from Pensacola.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Welcome from...Cocoa Beach! We'll have to get together and compare rides, yours is quite a nice looking coupe. Most people put thier efforts into the fastbacks, its nice to see a well-kept coupe every now and then.

By the way: Is the three-speed also considered a "top-loader"? I thought that was specific to the 4-speeds.

T,

Welcome from Oklahoma.

You have a very clean coupe. I really like the 'povery caps' and painted wheels. It is nice to see you kept the 6cyl. Just don't get into a race with Kit's red car!!!!! LOL Both your cars would make for a good group photo! Hmmmm - calendar pic???

Ray

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Man, that white coupe with the dog dishes would make a killer sleeper if outfitted with the right motor. :cool:

Welcome from Melbourne, FL! Looks like I have a few 7173 neighbors on here from the Space Coast. I can't wait to get my vert on the road. Maybe we can meet up one of these days.

Welcome from tropical northern ohio -8 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back