New from Florida

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Coupe 351C
1968 Mustang Coupe 302
image.jpegI am new to the 71-73 mustangs. I have owned tons of other mustangs but this is the first 71-73 I have had the chance to own. I picked up this car from a guy that owned the car for 18 years and never saw it run. Picked it up changed the gas and battery and played with the timing and the 351C fired right up. Cant wait to get it completed resorted.

Don't tell the ex owner the car runs, after 18 years he couldn't fire up the engine, he won't be happy :)

Welcome to the site.

Welcome from the Black Hills of South Dakota! You found a great site!

Welcome from Niagara, Ontario... Currently restoring my recently acquired '71 convertible. She goes in the restoration/paint shop Monday... Thank God, can't stand to apply anymore paint remover, scrap, paint Remover, scrap... The lousy part is done, the fun part starts when she gets back from the restoration shop. Enjoy your project! Cheers

Oh I told them! I did some quick bodywork and primer paint job and took it to a Mustang Car show in Lakeland. Told them if they wanted to come check out the car they could see it run and drive. Best $500 car I have ever bought. LOL

Don't tell the ex owner the car runs, after 18 years he couldn't fire up the engine, he won't be happy :)

Welcome to the site.

10408792_10206089039122116_1774920499401288643_n.jpg

This is just two months after I bought the car. New Floors, New Gas Tank, New Trunk Floors, New Rear Bumper, bodywork and primer paint job. I felt she deserved to be shown off at a car show since she hadnt seen the road in 18 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back