New from Missouri

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. There are a few more of us in MO.
What part are you in?

Just north of Hillsboro on 21.

Nope, not far at all.
Nice car, by the way. I had a green 73 Grande, years ago. Wish I still had it.

If you're interested, the Fords Unlimited show at McDonnell Park is at the end of July. Nice park setting with lots of big shade trees. Open to all Fords. Usually only one or two 71-73 Mustangs there. A real 260 or 289 AC Cobra, a Pantera, and lots of other stuff. A small swap meet area as well.

Nope, not far at all.
Nice car, by the way. I had a green 73 Grande, years ago. Wish I still had it.

If you're interested, the Fords Unlimited show at McDonnell Park is at the end of July. Nice park setting with lots of big shade trees. Open to all Fords. Usually only one or two 71-73 Mustangs there. A real 260 or 289 AC Cobra, a Pantera, and lots of other stuff. A small swap meet area as well.
Sounds great!

Welcome from Warson Woods, MO. I have a 1973 Gold Glow/Ginger 302-2v Convertible. I also recommend the All-Ford show at McDonnel Park. Another guy in our area has one just like yours, a 1973 351-2V convertible. Drop me a note here if you have any questions. Congratulations.

Great looking car. Congratulations and welcome from NC.

Hey there. Nice ride. Welcome from southern New Hampshire.

Another big Howdy from Texas! Nice slick ride. Looks well kept. Got any engine and interior shots?

Back