New from Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalease

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1- long gone
1971 Boss 351- sold 2015
Thanks for including me. I have no 123 car at this time. My first Mustang was 66 GT350H i bought in 1978 and I still own it. I also own a 1968 GT500KR my Dad bought in 1979. These were not pricey cars back then, just lucky to have not sold them. Although I have sold many cars I wish I could have kept. In the eighties I had a 72 Mach1 that rusted away on me and parted out. About 1990 Dad bought a rough Boss 351 we turned into a driver quality machine, it was all original but abused in it's younger days.

in the eighty

Thanks, I know where that's at. What's your current plan as far as picking a car up. Are you currently looking or is it on your wish list?
I'm scouting for a friend in search of a Cleveland powered something. I am also looking to make connections as I have some parts I will sell in the future. Parts I would like to see go to actual car owners.

That's cool, mine too! My parents live there again since a few years... Where exactly?
Gadernheim, Lautertal, and all the small places nearby. family names Rettig, Schneider, Pifer, Essinger, Kaffenberger, and more, I hope they weren't thieves. lol

Back