New guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!  Welcome....all part of the same family after all.  I have considered a Cougar and would get one if the car was right. Would be something different for sure. 

Yer policy is not real effective if you let me in! Well, I'm definitely an exception! 

Seems to be lots of folks in the Michigan / Ohio region. I'm between Toledo and Detroit.

I see guys from Oregon, Nebraska, and Texas too. Great! Somebody to find us rust-free sheet metal!!  

Took a pic of what I drug home. Yes, the wheels have GOT to go!!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

View attachment 44718
Based on your post, I’m guessing you are downriver or Monroe area. Looks like a great starting point. 👍

Horsin' Around, You spent WAAAY too much time on this rendering. I DO have a set of dark gray 17" rims that I plan on putting on this car. Those white-center wheels are a little too different for me! The black accents...??? Once I get this thing running, I'll post it up here, and you can take over and make this cat your own!! 

Based on your post, I’m guessing you are downriver or Monroe area. Looks like a great starting point. 👍
You know the area pretty well. I'm just North of Monroe. I have people in Tenn. Clarksville area. 

I knew a guy back in '75 who had a 'Stang just like yours. Not many of them around even then. 

Horsin' Around, You spent WAAAY too much time on this rendering. I DO have a set of dark gray 17" rims that I plan on putting on this car. Those white-center wheels are a little too different for me! The black accents...??? Once I get this thing running, I'll post it up here, and you can take over and make this cat your own!! 
Quick and dirty, maybe 10 minutes at the most. Was almost ashamed to post it. 

You know the area pretty well. I'm just North of Monroe. I have people in Tenn. Clarksville area. 

I knew a guy back in '75 who had a 'Stang just like yours. Not many of them around even then. 
Grew up downriver know the area very well. North of Monroe roughly puts you in Newport or Gibraltar. I have a friend that lives by the metro park. In the past I have done downriver cruise in June, next time I’ll keep a eye out for your Cougar, not many of those around. Last time I cruised downriver I saw a Sprint sportsroof, rare sight.

Back