New here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAP62

Reaction score
My Car
71 coupe. 302. AOD trans 3.55 posi
Not familiar with how this forum works

Welcome:
From another Canuck who has a 1972 302 coupe.
if you have questions, just post them in the respective sections...
It’s probably best to just look at what has been posted to start...to give you an idea as to what is available.
there are a ton of peeps with expertise on all kinds of issues, here

Welcome from NC. Like the others are saying, you will find many helpful folks on this forum.

Not familiar with how this forum works
You send every member $100 on the first of each month. :LOL: Welcome from Ohio. When you get a minute post some pictures of your car and tell us a little more about it and your plans for it. As mentioned above lots of help and good info here from a bunch of great guys and a few gals.

BTW - I was just joking about sending all the members $100 a month. You only need to send it to me. Sorry, can't help myself sometimes.

Last edited:
You send every member $100 on the first of each month. :LOL: Welcome from Ohio. When you get a minute post some pictures of your car and tell us a little more about it and your plans for it. As mentioned above lots of help and good info here from a bunch of great guys and a few gals.

BTW - I was just joking about sending all the members $100 a month. You only need to send it to me. Sorry, can't help myself sometimes.
Cheques in the mail Kilgon. 🫥
The usual for a 50 year old car—repair, replace, modify into a driver

This is how it looked at the beginning

Attachments

• 59576CA8-3DDD-4FE3-9BCB-7A62E3F679F0.jpeg
    59576CA8-3DDD-4FE3-9BCB-7A62E3F679F0.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 15
Welcome from Illinois! Great looking car - can you fill us in a little more about it? And we like pics btw.

Latest posts

Back