New Magnum 500 questions

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a set from CJ Pony Parts on Jan 6. Their site does not indicate what is/is not in stock, but they called soon after and said they were on back order until Jan 16 (today). I haven't heard anything since but will post when I do.
These finally arrived today. They appear to be good quality and I am satisfied. (BTW, they are stamped inside as "Made in USA".)

Got my rims from JEGS today. They look great. I had ordered my tires fro Sears a few weeks ago but they are now on sale for $89. They refunded me the difference.
How are you those BFGs for $89?????

$177 for 275-60-15 and $155 for 245-60-15 on there website!
Before my pc shuts down again, (something going on w/internet) but and this is 7th attempt to get this to you, w/ a tiny pic, the 275's will they fit on any 72 model without reconstruction of wheel well? My 245's in rear with 15 x 8: magnum wheels, keeping the 225'sx7 on front but when the 245's burn out, would be thinking of 275's, (through Summit?)
I will have to let one of the other guys answer this one. I am unsure.

I ordered a set from CJ Pony Parts on Jan 6. Their site does not indicate what is/is not in stock, but they called soon after and said they were on back order until Jan 16 (today). I haven't heard anything since but will post when I do.
These finally arrived today. They appear to be good quality and I am satisfied. (BTW, they are stamped inside as "Made in USA".)
If you go to Wheel Vintiques website, they have a video on how they make them.

Glad yours turned out well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my rims from JEGS today. They look great. I had ordered my tires fro Sears a few weeks ago but they are now on sale for $89. They refunded me the difference.
How are you those BFGs for $89?????

$177 for 275-60-15 and $155 for 245-60-15 on there website!
Before my pc shuts down again, (something going on w/internet) but and this is 7th attempt to get this to you, w/ a tiny pic, the 275's will they fit on any 72 model without reconstruction of wheel well? My 245's in rear with 15 x 8: magnum wheels, keeping the 225'sx7 on front but when the 245's burn out, would be thinking of 275's, (through Summit?)
try this

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tirecalc.php

I finally got 4 good rims for my car. It took 9 to get 4, but at least it finally worked.
So, what size tires did you end up with?

Also, did you leave your rear suspension stock?

Thanks.
BFGoodrich radial t/a 235/60/15 all the way around. I decided against staggering the sizes.

I have not changed the suspension yet, but will be updating everything once I get it back from the shop. Not going to move it too far from stock however, but just replacing 40 year old parts.

Back