New Member, Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 H Code Convertible
Hi all. My story short:

American met Aussie wife at work, now live in Sydney for the last 6 years. Have owned many a Mustang until now but never anything older than 1988. Have had no experience with Clevelands at all until a couple years ago when I bought an Aussie XB Falcon 2 door coupe. Recently imported a 73 Mustang from the US (http://www.corvetteexperience.com/info.php?id=161&i=2) and am now enjoying the wonderful safety and engineering process in Australia to get it registered. It has too many modifications from stock to pass the regular inspection unfortunately.

Anyway, hi.

Greg

1973 H Code Convertible. Tremec 5 speed, 9" diff, traction bars, subframe connectors, aux fuel pump, BeCool Rad/fans, Aerospace rear disc brakes.

Welcome from Bendigo in Victoria. ::welcome::

Would love to see pics of both the Mustang and the XB. Used to have an XB Fairmont Coupe myself 'til I went temporarily nuts and sold it a decade ago (for one tenth of the price they go for today I might add...)

sO8SB.jpg

G'day Greg, mate shoot me a PM and I will send you a

couple of phone numbers (Sydney area) that may help

you out with the blue slip, the regulations are up for

interpretation and will vary every place you take it to

some are more understanding of the mods made and

the reasons behind them.

Cheers

Mark

::welcome:: from Kansas

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard! Can't wait to see some pics! I wish we had XB's over here! :cool:

::welcome::

Welcome aboard from Wisconsin. Hope you get your mustang registered.

Hello in Australia. Welcome from Eastern Canada. Nova Scotia to be exact. Look forward to details of your rebuild, haven't had a chance to check out pictures yet. ::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back