New Member, Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Here's pictures of the car taken in the US before shipment. They were taken by an inspection service.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109670796196010045780/73MustangConvertibleInspection#

Greg

Welcome from Bendigo in Victoria. ::welcome::

Would love to see pics of both the Mustang and the XB. Used to have an XB Fairmont Coupe myself 'til I went temporarily nuts and sold it a decade ago (for one tenth of the price they go for today I might add...)

sO8SB.jpg
Thanks for the welcome, I will post pics of the XB when I get a chance to upload them

G'day Greg, mate shoot me a PM and I will send you a

couple of phone numbers (Sydney area) that may help

you out with the blue slip, the regulations are up for

interpretation and will vary every place you take it to

some are more understanding of the mods made and

the reasons behind them.

Cheers

Mark
Thanks for the offer Mark. I would prefer to go the engineering route as I need to install sash belts anyway as well. I don't want to risk getting defected and have it sitting around for years while they figure it out. Much rather be able to pull out that engineering cert for shut the cop up:) Plus there will be no ambiguity to the amber turn signal. My engineer has already passed it with Red. The RTA has two conflicting documents about this and he took the one that's in my favour:)

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Greg

and welcome to the site

from John in Brisbane Queensland

mines a 72 convertible

but its now right hand drive

using XB Falcon parts

again welcome

WELCOME aboard, Greg!

Based on the pictures, you have a GREAT looking Convertibles that has obviously received a lot of TLC. Wish you all the best in your efforts to get it registered.

Please take some time to review the different Forums and don't hesitate to post up on any thread that interest.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome from Mineville, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back